The House of Love
Beit Ahavah (בֵּית אַהֲבָה) is a joyful, progressive and inclusive spiritual Jewish community affiliated with the Reform movement, a warm and welcoming place for members from all backgrounds. Together we strive to create sacred community, offering many ways to connect with Judaism.
Our membership is an expression of individual and family commitments and a way for each person to expand their Jewish horizons through learning and doing, spiritual growth for nurturing your self, building community, and healing the world.
We create participatory services, involvement and pathways of connection, both virtually and in-person when possible — life cycle events; spiritual and pastoral care led by our rabbi Rabbi Riqi Kosovske; community involvement at the High Holydays; engaging year-round or seasonal committees, celebrations, and projects; support of the Union for Reform Judaism (URJ) and Religious Action Center (RAC) for their resources and leadership trainings; inspiration from the ALEPH Renewal movement, other streams of Judaism, and our sacred interfaith partnerships; RUACH Community School, Tot Shabbat families, enriching family education, and youth and teen programs; and opportunities for on-going adult learning, fun and engagement.
Why Join Beit Ahavah?
- Beit Ahavah is fueled by the love, talent and creative investment of each of our community members.
- We care about Shabbat and holiday services that are spiritual, musical and meaningful; and deepening our understanding of the Jewish year cycle in ways that enrich our lives and community.
- We engage deeply with our rabbi, Rabbi Riqi Kosovske, on so many projects, services, learning and being in the life of the synagogue, our lives and the world.
- We offer dynamic youth education programs tailored to students and families, a uniquely creative and supportive B’nei Mitzvah beyond-the-grid experience, teen programs, and innovative adult programming and learning. Programs integrate the arts and justice into learning and community building.
- We believe we are made stronger through our diversity, welcoming all ages, identities (racial, ethnic, LGBTQ+, disability), and backgrounds (spiritual, economic, etc.).
- We create and inspire opportunities for justice and tikkun olam – transforming and healing the world, guided by the wisdom and mandates of our Jewish tradition.
- We love the opportunity to be part of a vibrant, relevant and growing Reform Jewish community.
Suggested Membership Dues
|First Year/New Members||Second Year/Renewing Members||Dual Membership||Student and Limited Income|