Why join Beit Ahavah?
- We are a progressive and inclusive spiritual Jewish community affiliated with the Reform movement, welcoming members from all backgrounds. Beit Ahavah offers a warm and supportive spiritual home.
- We participate in Shabbat and holiday services that are spiritual, musical and meaningful.
- We engage meaningfully with our rabbi, Rabbi Riqi Kosovske, and partner with her on many projects and in the life of the synagogue.
- We offer a dynamic youth education program, Bat/Bar Mitzvah preparation, teen program and innovative adult education. Our programs integrate the arts into learning and community building.
- We cherish all generations within our community and provide activities and services that meet the needs of our diverse mix of young families, dynamic adults and seniors, and empty nesters.
- We offer members opportunities for social action and tikkun olam, transforming and healing the world.
- We provide the opportunity to be part of a vibrant and growing Reform Jewish community. Grow with us!
The benefits to membership grow with time and involvement and include being part of all Beit Ahavah services and events; pastoral care and life cycle events co-created with you and led by our rabbi, Rabbi Riqi Kosovske; participation in High Holyday services; receipt of Reform Judaism magazine; access to our Community School and enriching family education programs; and opportunities for on-going adult education and engagement. Your membership in Beit Ahavah provides fundamental support to enable our community to fill a vital need in the Upper Valley and enable us to grow into our second decade. Welcome!
Regarding dues, Beit Ahavah does not want financial considerations to be an obstacle for membership in its community. We are committed to welcoming all participants, regardless of ability to pay – no one will ever be turned away due to lack of funds. However, please remember that Beit Ahavah relies on its members for financial survival. The financial support payments of our members, even at their current levels, do not cover the full operating costs of the community. We therefore ask that you consider making the greatest payment you can, and we encourage members who feel they can afford to do so to make Sponsor Support Contributions above the basic levels. Dues payments and contributions to Beit Ahavah are fully tax-deductible.
Please contact the office at 413-587-3770 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.