Kosher for Passover Chocolate Sale!
Equal Exchange fair trade chocolate is produced under standards that prohibit the use of forced labor and help to prevent modern day slavery. As the first night of Passover (March 27, 2021) swiftly approaches, we remember the Hebrew enslavement in Mitzrayim and hold in our hearts the need to reduce the suffering of those not yet free in our time.
This chocolate is
- A tangible way to practice tikkun olam, healing the world
- Supporting ethical working conditions for cocoa laborers
- Supporting sustainable farming practices
- Perfect for Passover plus wonderful gifts for Mother’s & Father’s Day, birthdays, special occasions, and year round
- A thoughtful and appropriate gift for Seder hosts and friends and to send to family we miss at this time!
Submit your book log, pledge form, and collected pledges to Beit Ahavah by Tuesday, April 20, 2021.