led by Rabbi Riqi Kosovske
Celebrating our 20th Anniversary Year!
Beit Ahavah ~ The Reform Synagogue of Greater Northampton invites you to celebrate with us for the upcoming Jewish New Year for Rosh Hashanah (September 20-21), Yom Kippur (September 29-30) and the fall holidays. Our doors are wide open, welcoming everyone this High Holyday season and throughout the year.
Beit Ahavah is thrilled to celebrate our 20th anniversary year! Join us and be part of our warm, radically inclusive and joyous community led by Rabbi Riqi Kosovske.
Printable Yizkor Name Submission Form (pdf) – please submit by 9/29
Sign up to help with services:
- Volunteer to Help for Rosh Hashanah
- Bring food for Rosh Hashanah Oneg
- Bring food for Rosh Hashanah Luncheon
Questions? Call or email the office: (413) 587-3770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holydays at a Glance:
All services held at Florence Congregational Church unless otherwise noted.
- Slichot – Saturday September 16 at 8:15 p.m. (at Jewish Community of Amherst)
- Erev Rosh Hashanah – Wednesday, September 16 at 7:00 p.m.
- Rosh Hashanah – Thursday, September 21, 9:30 a.m. (9:15 a.m. family service)
- Kol Nidre – Friday, September 29, 6:00 p.m.
- Yom Kippur – Saturday, September 30, 9:30 a.m. (9:15 family service)
- Sukkot – Open Sukkah Celebrations October 5-12
- Simchat Torah – Friday, October 13, 6:00 p.m.